These items are added on top of the package chose above.
Alcohol provisions are made via one of the following selections:
- Client provides all alcoholic beverages, and is responsible for the transportation to and from the event
- Alcohol consult takes place between client and Bar Artistry representative to create a product menu/wishlist. Bar Artistry takes care of orders, pickups, delivery to and from the event. Client pays the AT COST amount of the goods. Bar Artistry DOES NOT markup the cost of any alcohol purchases. Purchases are charged based on consumption, and any unopened product will be eligible for a return and restock.
Classic Medium Chunk Ice:
$.50pp ($50 minimum)
- Premium Crystal Clear Cocktail Spheres and Cubes
Price calculated per unit based on size and quantities. Inquire for pricing.
- Specialty design, floral/product ice inserts and logo ice stamps are also available
- Our premium ice is held in high-end ice retention coolers to ensure the best shelf life of your product for the duration of your event.
If your event location does not have a bar on location, you may rent a mobile bar from Bar Artistry.
- Delivery & Setup included
- Upgraded specialty bar rentals are also available
A 10% damage, lost or stolen waiver will be added to these rental items. If you elect not to have the waiver implemented, a credit card will be kept on file and full retail price of any lost or damaged good(s) will be charged to the client post event.
Shopping fees are calculated based on the needs of the client. Clients are able to provide all products themselves, have Bar Artistry provide everything, or have Bar Artistry provide select/partial provisions.
Fee will be totaled according to items shopped for and guest count. Ranges between $25 – $100.
- 1st 60 miles is FREE, additional at $.50 per mile (calculated from office zip 33558)
- Out of state (FL) events will have a customized travel rate or agreement made for travel and lodging.
Tip Option is at the discretion of the client, and always appreciated. Client to choose one of the following options:
- Pre-paid Host Tip Only (No tip jar will be out on the bar at the event)
Contract will add $50-$100 per hour to total based on bar type
- Tip Jar Only
- Hospitality #1 (Tip Jar and pre-paid host tip)
Contract will add $25-$50 per hour to total based on bar type
- Hospitality #2 (Tip Jar and host tip day of event)
Tip Jar Only is not valid for package & guest count 50 ppl or less.
Flair/Fire services will require a minimum of a partial pre-paid host tip.
Additional bartenders may be added to your event at any time, but please note that Bar Artistry bartenders handle a higher than average guest count per professional, due to their ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume environments.
Rates: (per professional for 4 hr package)
Traditional service – $150
Craft service – $275
Demos, Tastings & Masterclasses are also available
Bar Artistry provides Highly Trained & Educated Artists and Sommeliers to create the most memorable and interactive experience for your event. Events are custom priced based on style & structure.
Request a Bar Artistry bartender!
**If you would like to request a specific bartender with Bar Artistry for the day of your event, you may do so. A non-refundable $100 reservation fee will be added to your invoice guaranteeing this bartender will be at your event, and will be removed from any other potential bookings. If such an incident as an illness or medical issue should arise with said individual, this fee will be fully refunded.**